Craving something light and sweet? Here is a little something to help satisfy that need for something fruity and delicious.
This cobbler recipe is so versatile! Swap the blueberries for your choice of in-season fruit or berry! Apples, peaches, strawberries, you name it, it will be delicious in this recipe!
3 cups Washed Blueberries (I like to use more fruit than this, sometimes up to 6 cups!)
2 cups Almond Flour
1/4 cup Coconut Flour
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1/4 tsp Salt
1/2 cup Honey (or substitute stevia and xylitol and use a little more butter)
1/4 cup Butter, softened
1/2 Tsp Almond Extract
3 tbsp Flaxseed Meal
9 tbsp warm water,
1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Pour the blueberries in 8×8 stoneware baker.
- Mix flaxseed meal with warm water and allow to plump up for 5 minutes.
- Whisk the almond flour, salt, and baking soda in a bowl.
- Separately, whisk together butter, sweetener, and extract.
- Mix wet and dry ingredients together, stirring in the flax mixture.
- After well combined, quickly stir in cider vinegar.
- Pour batter onto berries, spreading out to the edges.
- Bake for 40 minutes, or until batter is set on top.
Serve with homemade whipped cream sweetened with stevia. We like to have it for breakfast with organic whole-fat plain yogurt, sweetened with stevia and xylitol, flavored with homemade vanilla.