- 5 Pastured, non-GMO, bone in, skin on chicken thighs
- 4 Tbsp. avocado oil
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 3 Cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. each, fresh minced thyme, sage, rosemary, parsley
- 1 Tbsp. salt and pepper
- 1 Sweet potato, chopped
- 1 Lb. brussell sprouts, halved
- 2 Red apples, cored and sliced
- 2 Shallots, peeled and sliced
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Combine 2 Tbsp. avocado oil, red wine vinegar, garlic, herbs, salt & pepper into a resealable bag with chicken, seal bag and mix well.
- Distribute sweet potato, brussel sprouts, apples, and shallots over a rectangular baking stone.
- Pour remaining avocado oil over veggies and toss to coat. Spread veggies out evenly and lay chicken thighs on top.
- Roast for 35 minutes, or until golden.