Our mission is to help you achieve optimal health, so you can achieve God’s purpose for your life, free from the distraction of disease.
“Therefore I urge you, brothers, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God; this is your spiritual act of worship.” Romans 12:1
Do you suffer from:
- Weight problems
- Decreased energy
- Chronic degenerative dysfunction
- Hormonal imbalance
- Auto-immune dysfunction
The nutritional therapies we use at Health for a Purpose can help the body restore its life processes.
We accomplish this with true cellular detox and the five Rs:
- Remove the sources of toxic exposure.
- Regenerate the inner and outer cell membrane.
- Restore cellular energy.
- Reduce inflammation and oxidative stress in the cell (the NO/ONOO cycle).
- Reestablish methylation
Our Healthcare Philosophy
God designed the body to HEAL…when the interference is removed.
What is your definition of health? What does it look like? What does it feel like?
What would you be willing to do to achieve it?
The Dictionary says:
- The general condition of the body or mind with reference to soundness and vigor: good health; poor health.
- Soundness of body or mind; freedom from disease or ailment;:to have one's health; to lose one's health.
- A polite or complimentary wish for a person's health, happiness, etc., especially as a toast: We drank a health to our guest of honor.
- Vigor; vitality. I like the 4th one: vigor and vitality. Freedom from disease isn't enough, because an organ can lose function LONG before any symptoms appear.
Why do you want to have good health?
Yes, it sounds like a silly question at first, but think about it for a minute. The reason I ask is that having optimal health requires an investment of effort, time, and money. It's much easier to ignore health. That is one reason so many Americans are sick and diseased. Another reason is that some people simply don't know what to do to achieve optimal health.
What can you do to have optimal health?
Remove the Interference, and the body can do the healing.
Our healthcare philosophy is that your body was created by God with an ability to heal itself.
Your responsibility is to provide an environment in which that healing can take place, including:
- Peace of mind
Email [email protected] to make an appointment for a consultation to learn something you can do to take one step closer to optimal health.
* Interference comes from physical, chemical, and emotional stressors.