The following is used with permission from the 21st Century Health & Weight Optimization Guide, by Dr Dan Pompa. Contact us to purchase this book.
Eating Guidelines “Basic Nutrition Plan”
THE THREE BASIC RULES
1. If the food was not created by God, do not eat it. (If you can’t read it, don’t eat it.)
- Foods listed in Leviticus 11 as unclean
- Man made fats such as hydrogenated oils, etc.
- Most preservatives and chemical excito-toxins in foods
2. If the food has been altered by man, do not eat it. (If man changed it, exchange it.)
- Genetically Modified Foods and Organisms (GMO), refined grains (white bread, white rice, and white pasta)
- Pasteurization and homogenization of dairy
- Grain fed meats (beef, chicken, and lamb)
3. Do not let any food be your god.
- White Breads and Sugars
- Junk Food – Excito-toxins
THE THREE BASIC CHANGES
There are many nutritional changes we need to make. However, we found that these three basic changes to your diet are undoubtedly the most effective and critical to prevent the top three killers in America.
- The first two changes are very simple to implement because they are horizontal shifts in our eating habits. If you are eating man fats and meats simply replace them with God fats and meats. This takes very little effort beyond educating yourself to your new food choices listed below.
- The third change is challenging and should be implemented after making changes in the first two. This change may be difficult but it will yield the greatest transformation in your health.
- It is necessary that you set strict time goals to accelerate each change. For example, transition to eat all God fats and meats in 60 days and remove all refined and processed sugars in 90 days.
1. Removing the BAD FATS – Replacing them with GOD FATS.
- Bad fats such as hydrogenated and partially hydrogenated oils, trans fats, and rancid vegetable oils are linked to cellular congestion leading to cancer, chronic fatigue, and neurotoxic syndrome.
- Bad fats are also linked to chronic inflammation which is the key to 21st century medicine. Heart disease, stroke, cancer, diabetes etc. are the leading cause of death in theUnited States and inflammation is at the root.
- God fats are the most lacking nutrient in the Standard American Diet (SAD), not vitamins and minerals.
- God fats are essential to hormone production, cancer prevention, brain development, weight loss, cellular healing, and anti-inflammation.
2. Change the MEATS that you EAT.
- There are hundreds of studies that link commercial meats with cancer and heart disease.
- The grain fed to animals created to eat grass changes fatty acid ratios and denatures good fats, leading to modern day disease.
- The bioaccumulation of commercial pesticides, herbicides, antibiotics, and hormones in meats are far higher than what you receive from commercial vegetables. This leads to many cancers and chronic illness.
- Grass fed and free range meats offer many fatty acids missing in the Standard American Diet (SAD) such as: aracodonic acid, congegated linoleic acid, and the proper ratio of Omega 6 and Omega 3 fatty acids.
3. Remove ALL Refined SUGARS from your Diet.
- This includes white rice, white pasta, and white bread.
- 1/3 sugar comes from soft drinks, 2/3 from hidden sources including: lunch meats, pizza, sauces, breads, soups, crackers, fruit drinks, canned foods, yogurt, ketchup, mayonnaise, etc.
- High glycemic or refined sugars cause elevated glucose, which elevates insulin leading to premature aging and degenerative diseases such as type II diabetes, heart disease (inflammation of the arteries), and cancer.
- Sugar is an anti-nutrient offering insignificant amounts of vitamins and minerals and robbing your body of precious nutrient stores. This inevitably leads to diseases of the new millennium such as chronic fatigue, ADD, ADHD, heart disease, diabetes, and cancers.
To help you remember the changes, imagine a fat cow named Sally. The reminder words are:
- MEAT - change the Meats you eat
- FAT - change the Fats you eat
- SALLY - eliminate processed Sugars